My name is Bayardo Gonzalez and I like to cook.
Scratch that, I love to cook and I want to share my passion for the kitchen with you!
I have always been passionate about cooking.
Though life has led me to an office job/career, I would still like to share my cooking abilities with those that might not have the time to prepare their own meal in the evening, have other obligations or just simply want to try something different.
What I offer:
1. I come to you (you set the time and location)
2. I will cook anything you request using the materials provided in your home
• This way you know exactly what is going into your meal, no surprises or unexpected ingredients
• The food is made daily, fresh to order–convenient in-home cooking
• Anything you want made can be made (to your specific needs and tastes), so long as the ingredients are available
• Clean, sanitary and made right in front of your eyes
Who is Bayardo:
• Canadian born and raised, of Nicaraguan heritage
o This allowed me to become exposed to various foods ranging from Canadian classics (poutine, turkey, scallop potatoes etc…) to traditional Nicaraguan and Latin American foods (tortillas, tamales, pupusas)
• College and University educated
o Adv.Dip – Marketing Administration (George Brown 2012)
o Bachelor of Commerce [B.Comm] – Global Management Studies (Ryerson University 2014)
• Currently work in administration for a non-profit organization that serves the communities of the City of Toronto directly
Grand Opening DEAL
• $15/hr OR
• $25/2hr ($12/hr thereafter)
***Prices are flat and there is absolutely no upselling or upcharge***
Mon-Thursday (5pm – 11pm)
Friday (10am – 1am)
Saturday and Sunday (As Requested)
Cell: (416) 825-7611
If I do not answer, please leave a message and I will call you back ASAP!
Thanks! ¡Buen apetito!